Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
Meet Polar Ignite, a new-generation fitness watch with advanced wrist-based heart rate, integrated GPS, personalised daily workout guidance and a nightly recovery measurement.
Reach your true potential with Polar Ignite, a fitness watch for those who want to push their limits the right way. Clean and feature-rich but straightforward, the Ignite sets a new benchmark for fitness watches that recommend workouts and track sleep and recovery.
The recovery insights are deep and digestible, while the adaptive workout recommendations are as useful, easy to follow and motivational as we’ve seen.
If you're a serious athlete who wants insights into your training and helps personalise your workouts, you'll be happy with the Polar Ignite.
It's not just a fitness tracker - it's a motivational assistant. You'll get accurate exercise statistics, and the GPS won't let you down. You'll look forward to reading your sleep and exercise analysis, and will hopefully develop healthier habits.
The Polar Ignite perfectly fits a specific niche group of users. For the people that fit into this niche, this watch might be perfect. It has so many features for an affordable watch and looks terrific.
– Has structured workout support (download workouts from Polar Flow to watch)
– Tracks general activity metrics (e.g. steps, distance, calories, etc) 24×7
– Tracks heart rate 24×7
– Tracks sleep (see new sleep features though)
– Includes VO2Max score (aka ‘Running Index’)
– Includes ‘Fitness Test’ feature (VO2 Max test while lying down)
– Includes *both* pool swim mode and open-water swim tracking
– Does *NOT* have multisport (aka triathlon) mode
– Includes timers (countdown timers & stopwatch)
– Includes ‘Training Benefit’ metric
– Includes distance
– Maximum of 20 sport profiles on the watch itself (far more than Apple, Garmin, Fitbit, or Suunto allow at this price point), some 100 sports on the platform to add to watch
– Can apply both heart rate zones and speed zones (no power zones/nor power meter support)
– Accelerometer-based speed/distance when no GPS is available (or inside on a treadmill)
Don't leave empty-handed! Simply enter your email below and we will send you a great discount on our products:
We hate spam as much as you do! Your details are never shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.