Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
The Merrell Women's Moab II Mid GTX High Rise are performance outdoor hiking boots that feature a GORE-TEX waterproof membrane to keep you dry whether you're in the mountains, hills or out on a countryside trail. These active boots have incredible traction to keep you stable and excellent breathability. These come highly recommended if you are going on long weekend hikes and need comfortable footwear with good all-around capabilities on the trail.
Recommendation: Typically, Merrell sizing can be a little small; therefore, buying a half size up from your normal shoe size could be the best option. If you have purchased Merrell before, then go with whatever size you normally buy.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Synthetic leather and mesh upper makes the boots lighter than traditional leather boots
• Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
• Protective rubber toe cap prevents foot damage caused by trails rocks, stones and tree root on the path.
• Breathable mesh lining so your feet won't get too hot and sweaty on the trail
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ combined EVA contoured footbed with attached zonal arch and heel support
• Molded nylon arch shank for extra support for your feet
• Merrell air cushion in the heel helps to absorb trail shock and adds stability underfoot
• EVA midsole for stability and comfort when cover longer hiking routes and pathways.
• Vibram® TC5+ sole that offers superior grip
• 5mm lug depth that will bite into softer mud when needed
• Weight: 1lb 13oz / 810G
Don't leave empty-handed! Simply enter your email below and we will send you a great discount on our products:
We hate spam as much as you do! Your details are never shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.