Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
The Merrell Men's Moab 2 Vent Low Rise Hiking Boots is a model synonymous with out-of-the-box comfort. It was created by combining a Kinetic Fit™, ADVANCED insole, and EVA midsole, as well as a Vibram® TC5+ for enhanced performance and safety on challenging walking and hiking terrain. Merrell's legendary hiking shoes check most of the boxes we look for in a capable lightweight hiker at a very reasonable price point
long trail days.
• Performance suede leather and mesh upper
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue works very well to keep moisture and debris out
• Protective rubber toe cap to protect the end of your foot from trail debris
• The Merrell air cushion found in the heel will absorb shock and also adds stability for your foot
• EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• Breathable mesh lining
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
• Vibram® TC5+ on the outsole
• 5mm lug depth for a nice grip
• Weight: 1lb 15oz / 888g
The Merrell Men's Moab 2 Low Vent Rise is not the most sporty design, but the Moab has a nice, wide base, is extremely comfortable, breathes great, and is one of the more high-grade value for money shoes on the market.
You will get decent arch support, and the moulded heel cup holds you nicely in place. Furthermore, there is additional padding in the heel that grants a surprising amount of trail isolation and underfoot stability. This extra cushioning can feel unusual at first yet gives the shoe a customised feel as you clock up those miles and will give you impressive comfort over long trail days.
Don't leave empty-handed! Simply enter your email below and we will send you a great discount on our products:
We hate spam as much as you do! Your details are never shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.